Southwest Airlines announced new nonstop seasonal summer service between Fresno and Dallas Love Field (DAL), beginning June 8, 2024. This route will operate with one flight on Saturdays.
Driving the news: The addition of the Fresno-Dallas route will offer passengers more convenient travel options within Texas, as well as connectivity to the East Coast and various connections to Florida.
- Southwest Airlines will also add a third flight from Fresno to Las Vegas to its Saturday schedule in summer 2024.
- Currently, Southwest Airlines operates daily nonstop flights from Fresno to Las Vegas and Denver.
- Since its arrival in Fresno in April 2021, Southwest Airlines has provided convenient connectivity to domestic and international destinations through its extensive network.
- Southwest Airlines offers the benefit of two free checked bags and flexible policies for travelers, adding value to their flying experience.
- The Director of Aviation, Henry Thompson, expressed appreciation to Southwest Airlines for its ongoing commitment and investment in the Fresno market.