Next February Kern County will host its first ever LEGO convention, bringing lego builders together from around the world.
Driving the news: Brick Convention is bringing its event to the Kern County Fairgrounds on Feb. 10 and Feb. 11.
- It will be the first LEGO convention in Bakersfield history.
- The family-friendly event is designed for all ages and builders of all skills and interests, according to event organizers.
- A portion of the proceeds from the convention will be donated to Creations for Charity, a nonprofit organization that purchases new LEGO sets for underprivileged children around the world.
- Tickets can be purchased online for $15 or $18 in person.
- LEGO fans can expect to see a fan display area, massive LEGO displays, retired LEGO sets, minifig merchants, brick vendors, brick pits, photo ops, life size models and much more.