Visitors to Yosemite National Park will need reservations for the last three weekends of February 2024 to see Horsetail Falls.
Driving the news: The surge in visitation has led to parking issues, traffic congestion, safety concerns, and damage to natural and cultural resources.
- Reservations will be required for visitors driving into Yosemite on the weekends of Feb 10-11, Feb 17-19, and Feb 24-25, 2024.
- Visitors arriving Mondays through Fridays won’t need a reservation, except for Monday, Feb 19.
- Reservations can be made starting at 8 am on Dec 1, with 50% of day-use reservations available for all three weekends and the other 50% available two days before the reservation date.
- Visitors with lodging reservations for certain lodges and campgrounds will not need a reservation.
- There is a $35 car entrance fee valid for seven days.
- More information on reservations can be found on Yosemite National Park Service’s website.