Fresno’s popular FresYes Fest is returning to downtown this weekend.
The FresYes Fest will take place on Saturday primarily on Fulton St. between Tulare and Mono Streets.
The big picture: FresYes Fest will feature two live music stages – the Homegrown Stage and the Main Stage – featuring over a dozen bands.
- Bands will perform on both stages throughout the afternoon, and the Homegrown Stage will shut down at 8:30 as the party will move south to the Main Stage for the rest of the night. The last band will end its performance on the Main Stage at 11 p.m.
- The schedule for both stages can be found at the FresYes website.
Go deeper: Along with live music throughout the day, FresYes Fest will be the host of over 40 food vendors and over 50 merchants.
- The wide variety of food trucks include Brickology Pizza, Smokin Woods BBQ, The Wicked Waffle, Dads Cookies, Jay’s Specialty Ice Cream, The Chicken Shack, Taste of Asia, Real Philly, Havana Cafe and Get Baked, among dozens of other options.
- Chukchansi Park will host the Hela Lit Part, a full side bar sponsored by cannabis dispensary The Artist Tree.
- Local company URSA Canned Cocktails is also debuting at FresYes Fest.
State of play: FresYes Fest is not charging an entry fee, and families are encouraged to bring their children as well.