It appears more and more breweries are opening their doors in the South Stadium area of Downtown Fresno.
For downtown boosters, the Brewery District is offering plenty of entertainment potential. For the Downtown Fresno Partnership, it’s the start of a new campaign to boost the boozy locale.
The Partnership announced a newly-launched Downtown Fresno Ale Trail, complete with a passport for thirsty pub crawlers to guide through downtown Fresno’s beer offerings.
The downtown group said in a release Tuesday that it will be offering prizes to visitors completing their passports.
Ale Trail passports can be picked up at the following downtown locations:
- Hop PK: 820 Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93721
- Zacks Brewing: 712 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing: 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721
- Full Circle Brewing: 620 F St, Fresno, CA 93706
- Downtown Fresno Partnership: 845 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721
Currently, at least one new brewery is in the works in the Brewery District. Procreations Brewing Company announced in late April it had secured a location at Broadway and Santa Clara Street, just a few blocks south from Tioga-Sequoia.