Bestselling author Craig Johnson is slated to visit the Tulare County Library in a couple weeks.
The big picture: Johnson is the author of the Longmire book series, western mystery novels set in northern Wyoming.
- First published in 2004, the series was later adapted into a television series on A&E and later on Netflix.
- Johnson received the Western Writers of America Spur Award for fiction.
- His novella Spirit of Steamboat was the first One Book Wyoming selection.
- Johnson lives in Ucross Wyoming, which only has a population of 26.
What we’re watching: The Tulare County Library will host Johnson at the Visalia Branch Library on Jan. 18 at 6 p.m.
- The event will feature a presentation from Johnson, a book signing session and will have his books available for purchase.