The City of Fresno announced Thursday that dog parks throughout the city will reopen with modifications on June 15.
These dog parks are at Parks, After School, Recreation and Community Services (PARCS) facilities.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the city is making the following recommendations for visitors to the dog parks:
- Maintain a minimum of six feet apart from others.
- No group congregation allowed.
- No physical contact with others.
- Do not allow dogs to interact with other dogs outside of your household.
- Avoid touching your face after handling toys or other equipment.
- Provide your own water and dog bowl.
- Bring your own dog waste bags and dispose in provided trash receptacles.
- No extracurricular or social activity shall take place within the dog park.
- All users should leave the facility immediately after play.
- Facial covers are required within the dog park.
Dog park hours have been modified to 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and the city may limit the number of visitors in the parks at a time.
The dog parks in Fresno are Al Radka Dog Park, Basin AH1 Dog Park, Belcher Dog Park, Figarden Dog Park, Inspiration Dog Park, Jaswant Singh Khalra Dog Park, Koligian Dog Park, Roeding Dog Park, Stallion Dog Park, Todd Beamer Dog Park and Woodward Dog Park.
Roeding Dog Park and Woodward Dog Park will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All parking lots at city-owned parks will remain closed.