Table Mountain Casino is reopening on June 8 at 10 a.m.
The casino took precautionary measures and closed due to the coronavirus pandemic on March 16.
“During our 12 week closure, our casino and rancheria teams have collaborated on an extensive and aggressive health and sanitation program that emphasizes the safety, health and protection of our guests, team members and Tribe,” Table Mountain said in a press release.
Table Mountain will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m., after which the casino will close for “continuous sanitation of the property.”
The casino’s new operation standards include the following:
- The casino floor will be open at 25 percent capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Initially, the number of guests will be capped at 650.
- Guests will have their temperature taken at the entrance.
- Face masks are required to enter.
- Club cards are required to enter.
- Table games, poker and bingo will be closed for the time being.
- There will be no valet service or bus program offered.
- Multiple restaurants will be closed.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas outside.
“This has been an unprecedented road that we have traveled to bring stability to our Tribal Governments,” Table Mountain said. “Table Mountain Rancheria commends your leadership and we will continue to join forces with Tribal Nations, Governor Newsom, the CDC and local governments for the protection of our communities.”